KINGSTON IRREGULARS HOUSE GAME RULES
The Kingston Irregulars have decided to formally incorporate the following rules for games under our auspices:
1. The game table layout governs the scenario, not the map of the table. In the real world maps are an approximation of the terrain, the terrain governs. In real life many a surprise has occurred to units assuming the map was a perfect rendition of the terrain. If he did not set up the table, the scenario designer must approve the table layout before game play starts.
2. Any space between the edge of the table and a terrain piece of 3” or less is considered “impassable” to any troops unless otherwise designated by the scenario designer.
3. Once play starts, no terrain feature or its character may be changed by the scenario designer. He/she had ample time to get it right and nothing should change once the game is in play.
4. Once a player’s turn is completed, we may never go back because of a missed rule or other mistake.
5. If any die of a roll goes off the table, all the dice are rolled again.